Honda Wiper Blades
Genuine Honda Wiper Blades in San Antonio
Fully operational windshield wipers are key to the safety of your vehicle. Texas weather can be unpredictable, and you always want to be sure you’re prepared for whatever the day throws at you — come rain or shine.
Here at Fiesta Honda, our customers’ safety is our top priority. That’s why we make it so easy to purchase replacement wiper blades designed specifically to fit your vehicle’s exact make and model. You’ll never have to worry that your blades will break or slip off when you need them most.
But when should you replace your wiper blades?
5 Signs Your Windshield Wipers Need Updating
- The Wiper Blades Show Signs of Wear – You should regularly and properly inspect your wiper blades for signs of wear and tear. If you notice any tears, cracks, chips, or other nicks, it’s time to replace your blades or refill with Wiper Inserts. If you live in areas of extreme temperatures, your wiper blades are more prone to these kinds of damage.
- You Notice Streaks on the Windshield – The last thing you want is to be driving in rain or snow and be unable to see past the streaks or hazing left on your windshield by faulty wipers. If you start to notice this, it means your wipers may need to be serviced.
- You Often Hear Squeaking – Good windshield wipers shouldn’t make annoying sounds when they move back and forth across the glass. If you hear squeaking or chattering sounds, it means the blades are likely clogged with dirt and oil. Blades in this condition will not clean your windshield evenly, as they will bounce up and down in certain areas as they go. Replacing your wiper blades or your blade inserts will solve this problem.
- Seasonal Changes – Extreme weather conditions can lead to damaged or even broken wiper blades. If the softer edges of your wiper blades are primarily showing wear, refill wiper inserts may be a good option. It’s a good idea to inspect your wiper blades at the end of every winter and summer to ensure you have blades best suited for the coming weather conditions.
- The Frames Appear Bent – When the frames of your wipers look bent, this is likely a result of rough handling. Blades like this can break unexpectedly, leaving you in a dangerous predicament on rainy or snowy days. If this is the case, it is time to replace the whole wiper blades.
If you’re more of the do-it-yourself type, you can order your wiper blade replacements online using the Fiesta Honda Parts Request Form. You can also shop in person at our onsite parts department.
If you would like help installing your wiper blades, our service team is readily available to assist you.
Trust Fiesta Honda a local San Antonio family owned dealership. with all your wiper blade needs. We look forward to earning your business!